The Evernote Freak that I am, I had to share some of the new exciting things with the new update. Excuse me while I share straight from the horse’s mouth…
- The all new Evernote 3.5 for Windows Evernote 3.5 for Windows is completely new. We rewrote it from the ground up to make it faster, more reliable, and just plain better than Evernote for Windows has ever been. Our goal was to use everything we’ve learned since our launch to make a great Evernote experience on Windows. If you’re interested in trying Evernote 3.5, install it from our downloads page ( http://s.evernote.com/windows ).
- There’s a ton more to say, so please read our blog post(s): http://s.evernote.com/win35blog
- New partnerships and integrations for those of you who have not yet fallen in LOVE with the iPhone.
- Sony VAIO: Every new Sony VAIO laptop comes with Evernote pre-installed. Neat! http://s.evernote.com/vaio –
- Nokia N900: The Evernote Sharing Plugin makes Evernote a native sharing option on the N900 smartphone: http://s.evernote.com/nokia –
- TimeBridge: TimeBridge helps you organize better meetings. Now, save all your meeting notes into Evernote: http://s.evernote.com/timebridge –
- Cliqset: Evernote and Cliqset create a permanent memory for your social streams and activity: http://s.evernote.com/cliqset
See all of the products that work with Evernote in one place: http://s.evernote.com/ partnerpage
Most exciting news of all. Get a Klenex to catch the drool…
We have big plans for Apple’s amazing new device. Read Evernote CEO’s blog post about their history with tablets andplans for the iPad and other devices. Read the post: http://s.evernote.com/ipad
If you have Evernote, but not sure how it can help you, check out these tips by Joshua Zerkel: 6 Ways Evernote Can Boost Your Productivity http://s.evernote.com/ productivitytips